Saturday, December 8, 2007

My Final Post

To those of you who have been following this blog, this will be my last post on this blog. It has been really fun following the news and sharing my opinions on here, and it was a really good experience for me. It is my hope that, through my writing, I have gotten at least one person interested in the political realm, to take a look at what they believe in, whether they agree with me or not, because we are entering a time where it is getting more and more rare for college students especially to be interested in what is going on outside of their tiny world.

As a last piece of advice, when the elections come around, take a look at each of the candidates and go vote. This is the only true way to let your voice be heard and have it actually go towards something. Anyone can have an opinion, but the only ones that matter are the ones who take a stand and take action to make the world a better place. Keep yourself updated in the news. Don't blindly follow a political party, but rather challenge your beliefs and the actions of others. And last but not least, never trust a politician, because the only time they are telling you what they actually believe in is through their voting record. Have a good life blogosphere and may God bless you.

No comments: