Sunday, December 9, 2007

End of the Line

Now that this blogging experience has draw to a close I would like to say that it was most enjoyable being able to come on a couple times a week and share my views with anyone willing to read them. As stated in my previous post, the goal of life is truth and through discourse such as that found on blogs, we can find that truth. My goal was to simply do my part in such discourse by offering up some of my opinions so that others may use them as fodder for theirs. I do apologize for remaining anonymous but the choice for such restrictions was not mine to make. For anyone who reads this blog, take from it what you will and feed the fire of discussion. I leave you with this.

“A fool unlike the average man does not learn from his own mistakes. However, a wise man learns not only from his mistakes but from those of others as well.” R.A.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-digital-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.